Nov. 16 Mon, The Gossip @ Bataclan
- Atlas Sound @ Pt. Ephemere
- Zero, La Maroquinerie
- Patrick Watson and the Wooden ARms Band @ la Cigale: Canadian indie singer-songer, in the vein of Rufus Wainwright.
Nov. 20 Fri, No Frogs for Dinner @ La Maroquinerie. Kind of a trip, mostly poppy. Check it out.
Nov. 21 Sat, Treat Me Bad Festival @ Glazart. Excellent bands and djs. See flyer above.
- Grizzly Bear @ La Cigale. Indie hipsters, god has answered your prayers.
- Flying Over, Thee Vicars, The Wailin' Yeahs@ Le Picolo, St. Ouen. Retro Garage Rock at a venue very friendly to the genre. Myspace here.
- The Pains of Being Pure at Heart @ Pt. Ephemere. Good indie pop from NYC. Check here.
Everybody Loves The Cramps @ La Maroquinerie. Tough night! Black Joe Lewis and this together. No One is Innocent, Lofofora, Swindle, Washington Dead Cats, Jesus Volt, Marc Minelli, La Danse Du Chien, Whodunit, Beef Paradise and Rhikka.
The Indie Rock Haven La Fleche D'Or, closed last year, has REOPENED. Upcoming shows include Evan Dando and The Raveonettes.
For garage and rockabilly-friendly music and people, check out Les Combustibles, not far from Gare de Lyon, 14 Rue Abel.