Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

D.I.E. Set List: Jul17(Jul24 Last Soiree of Summer)


Heart Of Gold --Neil Young
La Marseillaise Serge Gainsbourg
When a Man Loves a Woman Otis Redding -
In Dreams Roy Orbison
Fais pas ci, fais pas ca Jacques Dutronc
Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend Marilyn Monroe
For Emma Bon Iver
Whole Wide World Wreckless Eric
Here Comes My Baby-- Yo La Tengo
Hello I Love You (Rare Doors Cover) The Cure
Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got) Four Tops
Wonderwall Cat Power
If You've Got The Money I've Got The Time-- Hank Williams Sr.
Mad World Tears For Fears
Night Time Is The Right Time The Sonics
Tu M'as Trop Menti Chantal Goya
Les cornichons Nino Ferrer
Big Dipper Built to Spill
Higher Power The Sadies
She Bangs The Drums Stone Roses
The Devils Right Hand Steve Earle
Laissez Nous Twister Dick Rivers & Les Chats Sauvages** -
I've Been Loving You Too Long Flat Duo Jets
Love Plus One --Haircut 100
Yakkety yak The Coasters
I Only Want You Eagles of Death Metal
I'm Through With White Girls Dirtbombs
I Want You So Hard (Boy's Bad News) Eagles of Death Metal
Domain Of The Human Race--Man Or Astroman
I Turn My Camera On --Spoon
Woo Hoo 5.6.7.8's
Who's Making Love to Your Old Lady Joe Tex
KonTiki The Shadows
Contact - Serge Gainsbourg, Brigitte Bardot
Dick Rivers&LesCh.S** La reine du rock n' roll
Balloons Foals
Peppermint Twist (Part 2) Vince Taylor
Destroyer The Kinks
Dead Sound The Raveonettes
Rip It Up Vince Taylor & His Playboys
Clumsy Sky Girl in a Coma
Have Mercy --Prince Buster & Heptones
Clampdown The Clash
Add It Up Violent Femmes
Shake That Thing Hasil Adkins
In Between Days The Cure
Kissy Baby Heavy Trash
Allô Allô (Hello I Love You)--Les Sans Culottes
White Lightnin' The Big Bopper
Blank Generation Richard Hell And The Voidoids
Somebody To Love Agent Orange
White Light-White Heat The Velvet Underground
Bustin' Surfboards The Tornadoes
Spider Man Theme The Ramones
My Generation The Who
Soul Kitchen X
Love You Inside And Out Bee Gees
Shake, Rattle And Roll Fats Domino
We Are Going To Be Friends The White Stripes
Shama Lama Ding Dong (Animal House Soundtrack) Otis Redding
I Get Around Beach Boys
And she was.mp3 Talking Heads
Twistin' The Night Away Sam Cooke
Fairytale In The Supermarket The Raincoats
Rock Star Hole
Highways Of Gold Jaguar Love
The Way We Get By Spoon
Shit Goddamm Eagles of Death Metal
I Love Paris Frank Sinatra

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Formerly "Parisnormale: Paris Rocks"