Search This Blog

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tonight at Point Ephemere

Christmas is coming, the goose and Jayson are getting fat. Please put a centime in Point Ephemere's hat...
Tonight.
I repeat:
Dec. 21 Panico + Motormark + Soffy O + Fox n'wolf Typical South American Garage Punk. Lead singer Eduardo of Panico is a "hippie-Latin version of Joey Ramone." The group takes a break from recording a new album to come to Ephémère. "Hippie-Latin" and Ramone? I think I'm in love...

See you there, Parisnormaliens. I'll be the guy in the Devo, Clash, Ramones, Woodie Guthrie, Pavement, Robbie Fulks, Merle Haggard, or Bloodshot Records t-shirt, singing Hank Williams Sr. to himself with five empty pint glasses for friends...That is, unless you join me in this christmas spirit.

Happy, Merry, Consumer Binge!
Jayson

No comments:

Formerly "Parisnormale: Paris Rocks"